Choosing a car good enough to satisfy all the driver’s demand who lives in a city in 2020 is a little bit hard. They must be a perfect fit for the tiny streets, parking, or slipping through regular traffic hours
- Honda e – it’s stylish, perfect for maneuvers, pure-electric, it gets you right to your destination.
- Volkswagen Up! – this one is an urban dweller even a decade later. Despite being a small vehicle, the interior is spacious enough and the three-cylinder 65bhp engine gives shapes its character.
- Kia Picanto – this one has a surprisingly 100,000-mile warranty and claims to deliver 59 mpg.
- Hyundai i10 – at its third generation this one has a sporty silhouette and has ranged between 66bhp and 99bhp. True agile steering you’ll get.
- Seat MII Electric – an electric car aimed to replace the electric Citigo and is part of a great electric city cars trio offered by VW Group. Medium size, reaching 222 miles in the city it’s available for only £7,000.